Pick a card and create an affirmation inspired by it.
✨ Look at the card and ask: what message does it have for me today?
✨ Turn that message into a short, positive statement you can carry through the day.
✨ Bonus points if your deck already has built-in affirmations - you can use or adapt them!
For example:
-
The Sun - “I shine brightly and welcome joy into my life.”
-
Strength - “I face challenges with courage and compassion.”
-
Two of Pentacles - “I balance life’s demands with grace and flexibility.”
Want to add a little fun twist? Try using a card drawn reversed to inspire an affirmation about what to release, or pick a random card for a surprise message that might shift your day in unexpected ways.
Carry your affirmation with you, repeat it when you need a reminder, or jot it down in a journal. Even a small card-sized thought can shift your day in surprising ways.
💭 Which card would you pick for your affirmation today, and what would it say?
No comments:
Post a Comment